1244 N Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60610
Originally constructed in 1923 as the historic Claridge Hotel, the property was repositioned to InterContinental Hotel Group’s Hotel Indigo in May 2005. Featuring 165 guestrooms, the 12-story hotel was acquired by Interwest Capital in 2016. The hotel completed a substantial renovation in 2018 and was successfully repositioned as the Claridge House Hotel. The Claridge House now offer fully redesigned guestrooms, complete bathroom upgrades, and the introduction of Juniper Spirits and Oysters.
The Claridge House is ideally situated in the heart of Chicago’s affluent Gold Coast neighborhood; steps from downtown Chicago’s renowned Magnificent Mile and less than two blocks from the nightlife and entertainment intersection of Rush and Division Streets.